Tuesday 18 September 2012

A/W '12 Trends - Catwalk to closet - MILITARY

Military

Think....
Topshop Unique
Khaki
Navy
Gold buttons
Leather accents
Burberry....

A/W '12 Trends - Catwalk to closet - MILITARY





Military is one of the few trends that I'm not really feeling. As a redhead, I clearly love all shades of green, but I still feel that the military trend has been overdone. If you ask me, the key here is to think outside the box. I will on no account be rushing out to buy a khaki jacket with pleather sleeves, nor will I be donning an oversized camo jacket.

The military trend is something to buy in to subtly. Topshop Unique set the tone here. Make the most of the structured jackets available at Zara, as well as the basic tops in muted tones at ASOS. And grab yourself a faux sheepskin collar from ASOS for instant aviator chic!

How will you be working this trend in to your daily style?

Much love, Bemsy x


No comments:

Post a Comment