1. American Apparel - In general, I love AA. They make great basic items, and you can get most things in loads of different colours. In particular, I would love one of their pleated skirts, a 3D flower top, and a long petticoat. All three are great basics to have.
2. Burger & Friends Sweater - I adore Tina Turner, she's such a babe. So this sweater is great. I just know when I'm wearing it, I'll be walking around singing the song in my best Tina voice! I'm not a fan of the plain white, so I would dip dye the sleeves in black dye so that it fades from black to grey to white up the sleeve.
3. ASOS skinny leather trousers - As you may have noticed, I have been on the lookout for the perfect pair of leather trousers. This pair might just fit the bill...
4. ASOS Skater dress - This is such a great basic dress that can be dressed up or down. I like that it has 3/4 length sleeves too.
5. Denham V Neck Marl T-shirt - It's incredibly difficult to find a great basic t-shirt that is made from high quality fabric and has an excellent cut. H&M and Topshop do loads of different basic tops, but they are never quite right. This t-shirt is £45, but I have a feeling that it will look great on, and last much longer than a highstreet t-shirt.
6. Comme des Garcons sweater - This really is a dream item. I adore everything by Comme des Garcons. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford a few of their pieces.
7. Miista Kia pink - Aren't these just incredible?! I think they are great no matter what the season, and they will spice up any outfit.