Monday 10 December 2012

Girl Crush #3 - Charlize Theron


Perhaps Charlize is an unexpected girl crush, but I recently discovered that when she isn't being dressed for the red carpet, she is an expert at dressing down in style.

Charlize proves that it is absolutely possible to look chic after a long-haul flight. I'm sure she has a pair of ballet pumps and a cosy sweater in her bag that she wore during the flight, but she stepped off the plane in style. It just goes to show, we can do it too!

The key is in the detail - biker style black jeans add interest, and studded pumps are so much more fun than plain black.

The perfect example of how to dress up a plaid shirt and jeans.

Charlize combines soft tones perfectly.

Denim on denim is not an easy trend to get right. Charlize shows us how it's done with dark blue jeans and a paler blue casual shirt. 

Such a great, casual outfit that has been jazzed up with a statement bag.




Girl Crush #3 - Charlize Theron



Charlize is the queen of casual chic. To get Charlize's style, invest in the perfect pair of leather trousers and a pair of heels that will take you from lunch to cocktails. Don't be afraid to dress up a casual outfit with a statement bag or with cute heels. Sometimes, it's better to keep things simple.

Do you like Charlize's style?

Bemsy x

4 comments:

  1. Her style is so chill. I love it!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those casual 'off the plane' looks. It's like the ultimate female fantasy or something - look good in extreme circumstances, even after wilting like a flower for several hours, tens of miles up! But then, I doubt celebs ever end up in Economy. I'd love to see what they'd look like then!

    www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really got great style, and great legs too, so envious! So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. I've just posted up a new outfit post of me wearing a furry Muppet coat, it's sort of a statement/comment on the whole Elmo sex scandal (that sounded so weird lol), tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/muppet-mayhem.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection of Charlezeh Teron's style. Shes flawless!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete