1. Russell & Bromley Loafers - Russell & Bromley's online shop launched recently, and I could not be happier. I own a few pairs of R&B shoes and boots already, and they are just incredible. They may be expensive, but they must be seen as an investment - they will literally last for years and years and look like new! The colour of these loafers is incredible, and they are perfect for winter as they aren't skimpy.
2. Pull & Bear Faux Fur Waistcoat - I've only recently realised that I need a waistcoat like this. I think it will be perfect for jeans and a blouse, or with a long-sleeved dress.
3. Zara Pencil Skirt - Pencil skirts are so handy, and I think this one can be dressed up or down.
4. Boohoo Torn Tights - I love torn tights when I'm in a grungey mood, except when I rip my own tights, I always end up with a massive hole. I'm intrigued as to how long these tights will last before the holes merge in to one giant one!
5. Topshop Prickle Boots - It was love at first sight. Could they be any more perfect?!
6. H&M Faux Leather Trousers - I would love a pair of leather trousers, but I feel it's necessary to try out a faux leather pair before splurging on a real pair.
7. Topshop Nails in Dark Knight - I love the dark blue, and I love the glitter.