Sunday 25 November 2012

The mysterious case of the disappearing sweaters - Criminal Damage Update

Criminal Damage Men's No.91 Sweater detail


Remember this post where I wrote about Criminal Damage's (CD) use of Chanel's trademark?

Well, the sweaters and t-shirts have completely disappeared from the Criminal Damage online shop. How very mysterious...

I tweeted CD asking if they were re-stocking, but obviously they didn't reply because I was the one pestering them for a comment on their illegal use of Chanel's trademark. Perhaps Chanel contacted them after I alerted them to the infringement, or perhaps CD just thought better of their 'original design'. Who knows. What I do know is that I'm glad that the tops have gone!

Bemsy x

2 comments:

  1. Haa how weird! Love that sweater!
    Maybe they had breached copyright?
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know.
    Love G x

    http://www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I am sooooo following you,would love if you could follow me back and keep in touch<3
    Hugs!

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete