Rome Essentials by emmatje
I'm going on a little jaunt to Rome with my mum and brother at the weekend. I'll be there for 3 full days, so I won't need to pack a lot. These are my essentials...
1. Dresses - I'm taking these 2 maxi dresses so I don't have to worry about covering up in the churches, etc. I'll bring the blue floral dress for an evening out, and perhaps another shorter dress for the evening.
2. Sandals - 1 pair of flat sandals as they are so comfy for walking around in all day. Then 1 pair of simple heeled sandals for the evening.
3. Cardigans - thin knitted cardigans will be perfect for covering up, day or night.
4. Handbag essentials - Sunglasses, of course; my camera for capturing the sights; a guidebook so we can make the most of our trip; and my kindle to relax with in the hotel bar after a day of sightseeing.
5. Handbag - I'm going to take an across body bag so that I don't have to worry about someone grabbing my bag while I'm gawping at the architecture. A simple suede bag will take me from day to night.
6. Accessories - as I will be keeping my outfits simple, I will make the most of being able to wear lots of lovely jewellery and hair accessories.
Have you been to Rome?
Much love, Bemsy x