Wednesday 25 July 2012

Travel Essentials #2 - Verbier, Switzerland

Verbier Essentials


Verbier Essentials by emmatje featuring printed shorts

Jetting off to Verbier on Thursday. It's going to be hot hot hot but I can't wait to go walking in the mountains and swimming in the lakes with my lovely doggies.

1. Bottoms - One pair of thin jeans for cooler evenings, plus a few light and airy skirts.

2. Sports gear - I plan on doing lots of hiking and cycling so I'll be bringing my most colourful gym gear with me, plus some comfortable trainers.

3. Linen shorts - I have several pairs of linen shorts and they are perfect for the hot weather.

4. Sunglasses - obviously!

5. Bikinis - for sunbathing on the lawn and swimming in the lakes.

6. Sandals - I love my leather sandals, they go with everything!

7. Backpack - For transporting picnics.

8. Casual tops & shirts - Lots of loose and casual tops that I can just throw on.

9. Knitted cardigan - A light cotton or linen knitted cardigan that will come in handy when the sun goes down.

Much love, Bemsy x




No comments:

Post a Comment