Verbier Essentials by emmatje featuring printed shorts
Jetting off to Verbier on Thursday. It's going to be hot hot hot but I can't wait to go walking in the mountains and swimming in the lakes with my lovely doggies.
1. Bottoms - One pair of thin jeans for cooler evenings, plus a few light and airy skirts.
2. Sports gear - I plan on doing lots of hiking and cycling so I'll be bringing my most colourful gym gear with me, plus some comfortable trainers.
3. Linen shorts - I have several pairs of linen shorts and they are perfect for the hot weather.
4. Sunglasses - obviously!
5. Bikinis - for sunbathing on the lawn and swimming in the lakes.
6. Sandals - I love my leather sandals, they go with everything!
7. Backpack - For transporting picnics.
8. Casual tops & shirts - Lots of loose and casual tops that I can just throw on.
9. Knitted cardigan - A light cotton or linen knitted cardigan that will come in handy when the sun goes down.
Much love, Bemsy x